Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ring ring

I fangirl DBSK and Bego fangirls news. And both group release phone related songs XD

NEWS (Push on)
Ring ring ring ring tonight I want to listen to your voice
One Two Three Four calls are echoing inside my ear
Soon after exchanging our numbers I wanted to call you at once but
After 2 weeks I'm calling you for the first time


DBSK's reply (Wrong number)
You got the wrong number
You got the wrong number
I'm sorry. You got the wrong number
So don't call me no more

NEWS
Are you with someone now.... I can't wait anymore!

I don't want to just leave my call on the log
I can't cope with answering machine well

DBSK's reply
Who would I be talking with at this time?
It gets so hard for me, when you make up a girl who doesn't even exist, yeah

NEWS
"Hello, it's me"
Through the phone my heart's throbbing
In my heart it's sunny and occasionally sunny, may my such an emotion touch you
Oh Baby a message from me, accept it as it's only for you
Oh Baby I wanna tell you that "I wanna meet you right now"

DBSK
I'll erase it all; I'll change it all; the password which reminds me of the times of you and me,
I'll erase your ringtone which rang everything my name appeared on your phone, reset, reset

Then NEWS
Ring ring ring ring tonight I want to listen to your voice
One Two Three Four calls are echoing inside my ear
If I ring you so many times will you think I'm too persistent?
To end it I will ring you 2 more times

DBSK
Wow, I think I'll go crazy, I'll appreciete it if you shut up,
I'm like a stupid fish in your net, can't it be enough like this? Cash
Your words of love scrape my skin, it becomes dim,
My head starts to hurt again, I'm starting to hear auditory hallucinations,
As if you're interested, as if it's for me; i'm just your item,
You don't have to be nervous by the word No, just let me go, say,
Help me so I can escape, say, we're already too far to start again


LOLness XD

And owh I ate at Leo's. And the waiters there are singers wannabe. THEY SANG OUT LOUD!!! Tsk tsk

No comments: