Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cursed study

So I decided to clean up my Poang chair from random magazines and papers and plastic bags (yes yes I'm lazy XD). Then I noticed one of my favourite manga magazine featured an aritcle on this Thai movie "The Coffin". In the pic, theres this guy and lady lying in the coffin. Very normal indeed. Then I noticed something else....

THERE IS THIS GREY LOOKING LADY IN A NEARBY COFFIN AHHHHHHHH

And I hate haunted movie pictures XD So now my calculator is on top of that particular pic XD

So I grabbed my legal studies notes by dear Mrs. Wendy (the textbook and my previous lecturer's notes are too massive for my liking) and sat on the chair happily reading while procrastinating. And then before I knew it a hand appeared out of nowhere and grabbed my shoulder and I screamed and fainted and the next day I filed a suit against The Hand I started to sneeze non-stop.

Next birthday wish: A feather duster.

Just when I'm happily reading legals this have to happen D: AHHHH GHOST! XD

No comments: