And so...Anyone up for a challenge?
Suggestion No.1
Tako candy (ie octopus candy)
That candy is one of a HELL candy. Brilliant texture and TASTE I'd say. Anyone has the stomach for it? I can provide for FREE. It is healthy in the sense that it has Omega 3 from the ocean and _____Kcal and what not. I assure you it's healthy. The packet even mention that "Prepared with UV light" says dad. Meaning half cooked and half raw. Mmm tasty. Definitely for those daring ones with a hint of love for takoyaki. If no love also nevermind. As long as you have a strong mental ability. Anyone thinking of gaining weight can consume this as well. Since it's oily. Haven't try an oily candy before? Try this. It'll make you greasy and upgrade your ability to なんぱします。Me? I nearly puked eating it XD I chewed without breathing and quickly gulped down glasses of water. Definitely not for people like me who pity the poor baby octopus swimming innocently before being caught. Poor them D:Suggestion No. 2
Feeling sad? Fret not! Eat 星を食べよう!It means "Let's eat stars!"
Isn't it cute? :D

Nya~

With a cute face like that who could resist this? And it even teaches you origami behnd. Very healthy indeed for those who needs a challenge in origami. Very simple :D Some even have quizzes like "which planet is this?". Very good if you are having a science quiz tomorrow. No joke. It's damn hard. I couldn't answer *hides* Good for those who wants to increase their General Knowledge :D. STPM-ers, get this to score your Pendidikan Awam. If you can read Japanese :D
Just joking ^^
Mum's curry of DEATH
Tak pedas langsung XD Self-proclaimed by her XDSuggestion 4
Brownies of doom
It's brown, it's topped with ice cream! It's Secret Recipe's American brownie with ice creams! te this on the last day of official schooling along with Elizabeth (where is Macbeth *shot) and Brendan and Zane (who loves the lecturers to death by wanting to go back EARLY. I know you love them but can't you wait for another 5 mins? If you don't see them for 5 mins I assure you, you won't die :D it's not like water ^^) Eli likes brownies. And that was the first time she couldn't finish LOLSuggestion 5
Instant Poridge.
I feel poor all of a sudden. This was my lunch XDLastly~
Anyone having problems studying?
Tempt Doraemon with dorayaki! Again, my Sunday lunch. Four of it. Dang. I just wasted four chances of tempting Doraemon. I want my TER 85 D:Even the bird is feeling the heat

I need to stop myself for adding my dragon collection and start studying for real... *sighs*
And yes Jia-sen KOR KOR I hate "zhak fan" :D
































No comments:
Post a Comment