skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dark One
Beware...of the dark one *shot*
Friday, October 10, 2008
Mirotic
If my CD does not arrive within next week....I am going to send hate mails to DVDheaven just to release stress.... Or march to Pos Malaysia since it's so near to my college. Either way I'm gonna do something XD
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEED THEM PLEASE LOL
Blog Archive
►
2009
(35)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(16)
▼
2008
(136)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(28)
▼
October
(25)
Tagged
Uh-oh
FInally a normal inside joke excluded post :D
I am posting too many random inside jokes. Shall c...
BGKY
randomness
Happy 100th Post
Cursed study
Nightmare
Study Plan 2008. Effective from 26 October 2008.
Math is evil
Nyahahahaa
Sorry
I swear I must start studying and stop stalking yo...
Long post along with tag
Moot court over :D
Desperate Attempt
Mirotic
Quote of the day
*head desk*
Monday
WTF
Sleep deficit
Picture tag~
Ring ring
►
September
(21)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(3)
►
2007
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(7)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
About Me
The Dark One
In Jae's house. *cough cough*, Dream State *shot*, South Korea
An idiot. Time freak. 東方神起/동방신기/とうほうしんき fangirl. Kyaaa~ Cant read? :D It means DBSK XD Loves manga. Loves money (hey! who doesnt!) *Emo*
View my complete profile
My hubby~ *shot* *get killed by 54367373343743 fangirls*
Chit Chat XD
Click Click XD
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment