As for your order, kindly be rest assured that we have received your confirm order and are in the midst of processing it. However, due to overwhelming order for the "Twilight Saga", we have run out-of-stock for these books and are currently awaiting for the next shipment from our supplier. We have been informed by our supplier only on today that the stocks are expected to reach us within 1 to 2 weeks time.
I swear yesterday when I check it was still in stock =.=. If they freaking processed my ordere within 3-5 business days as STATED and not take ONE WHOLE WEEK I could have gotten my books adi.
Congrats MPH you are the first company that made me WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND RUN TO KINOKUNIYA EVENTHOUGH IT IS RM18 MORE EXP djvisvgviggfsvhvbdsb
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment