Yesterday I accidently drop my keyboard and woke dad up. Mum thought I fell off the chair or something looooool
I am highly bored. Need to get out SOON. ANY COUNTRY FOR A 3DAY HOLIDAY IS FINEEEEEE. SOMEONE. HELP
*rots at home*
Bego lets go Yumekukan and scream LOOOOOOL
Dad wanted to drag us to Bangkok for a shopping trip but but but curse you Yellow people T_T
Me: How's Hong Kong :DDDDDDDD Friends went there :DDDDDD Can buy "BUBUKAO" phone also in China :D (LOL SHER HANN)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































3 comments:
LOLLLL or boo-boo-cow, sounds way....err cuter XD
How's moo moo cow :D
woof woof cow ...... wait, that's a dog *shot*
SERIOUSLY I AM ROTTING TOO. NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY. *hint* Japan *hint* Taiwan *hint* Hong Kong ...... Actually I don't care, as long as I don't get dragged to places like INDIA.... or Thailand 8D
Post a Comment