Thursday, March 05, 2009

Impromptu-ness XD

LOL all started back in From 5. In order to escape from dad's furry in what course to choose in college (poor bro kena), I told dad that I shall take Law and end up in Uni of Reading.

Along the way while choosing subjects for SAM I wanted to take Accounting, but the lady said take Psychology if I want to do Law, since it would be really helpful. Ok so I took it and during the first common test, failed Legal studies but did well for Psychology. LOL. From that time, another option had opened up for me, which is to do Psychology in UNISA.

And along the way through SAM finally I decided on Psychology. And before that, there was the "applying to university" time, which I had no idea which uni to apply for. Bego said Adelaide uni is nice, cause of the buildings and all and so I went to apply, along with Melbourne and a few other uni.

Results came out, wondered which uni to go. Decided on Melb, until I see google maps that there is a HUGE cemetery nearby (then Beatrice said she didn't see anything) Damn you google maps. But anyway doubt I can afford ( no Jia-sen I dont have 6 digit salary. I'm just a student :D).

Then came to Adelaide, and was stucked with the subjects to choose for electives. Was randomly picking up and dropping classes (Adelaide U's staff must be >=[ at me I think) and ended up with Psychology 1A, Macroeconomics, Social sciences in Australia and Foundations in Linguistics (Housemate: wow. so random la your subjects). Regretted taking the last two sub because in Social sciences' tutorial, the angmo damn scary. And I don't understand a single thing in my readings. Which leaves me unable to answer tutorial questions. Linguistic wise, it's just tooo boring. 2 hours summore. thank god I have to endure it on wednesdays only.

But yay Thursday no classes. If there's no tute for Social sciences, then Tuesday is an off day too. Unfortunately, every week there's a tute for it, only next week is an exception, since there's the Adelaide horse race cup, which is a public holiday (I wonder whether the horses are gonna run on streets or sumthing).

I shall end this post with two ;ics of myy housemates XD



They better not find this blog.
Tracy from China



Especially this girl and her "Benjamin" omg
Sumie, Malaysian XD

No comments: