Thursday, November 06, 2008

WHAT THE HELL

Since I dreamed that I posted up this incident I shall do so LOL!

yesterday I went to sleep at 11PM because today Math is at 7AM. Then in the middle of the bloody night I woke up no thanks to the lunatic fella behind my house.

last time the lunatic fella was just talking to himself and laughing.

Now he leveled up AND STARTED SCREAMING AT 1AM MIDNIGHTTTTT!!!!!

Usually I don't wake up that easily when I'm asleep. BUT THIS FREAKING LUNATIC WAS SO FREAKING LOUD THAT I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ARE EITHER DEAF OF DEAD KILLED BY HIM!!! Now I just need to wait for the police cars to come by :D

AND HE WAS SCREAMING USING HIS NON-EXISTENT ENGLISH. WTH I know that English is good and since it is being used globally and even lunatics wanna learn it BUT STILL NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT??????

I heard words like "car" "yay" and the rest are all gibberish =.=

He went from *soft voice*--->*normal talking voice*----> *SCREAMING* then stopped. And the whole cycle continues until only God knows what time. Poverty cycle. I am going to get A for Econs *shot*

And i can sue his family for negligence if I fail Maths. :D

And I hope he gets sent to Tanjung Rambutan/Tembikai/Banana/Epal SOOON before he starts running around amok with a parang. My house is directly behind his wth. Sometimes when mum went and collect laundry mum can hear him laughing. To himself. And talking. To himself.

If tonight this goes on I am going to throw stones at him :D

And TMNUTS also another thing. Couldn't connect to the Internet and I decided to call their Customer Service to spill colourful words to them. And just when I called and connected it to the operator, the internet is working again.

Seriously WTF

No comments: