Thursday, November 20, 2008

Euphoria.....

Went there after prom. And my eardrums couldn't stand it so I wanted to get out as soon as possible after going in ROFL

Then I followed the "KELUAR" sign out...and into a bar...with adults smoking

Me: Shit....HOW TO GET OUTTTTT???

Went and ask one of the workers who asked another worker to show me the way out. I thank them sincerely :DDDDD

Conclusion: Clubbing is not for me LOL

And during prom I wanted to take photos with some teachers. Took pictures with Miss Judith, Mrs Soh and Mrs Lim :D

Ugly horse (Chua, 2008) decided to ask Begonia, Elizabeth and me to wait for her to take pictures together and proceeded to camwhore among herself and two other teachers with a random Red Indian statue outside of the ballroom. And when they camwhored...they took a long time by posing and gigling at their own pictures.

Wouldn't it be better to first snap a pic with us three then camwhore whatever/however/whichever way she wants???? All three of us were standing like idiots staring at her camwhoring. And giggling. And I bet she forgot about us =.-

In in end we decided to go back into the ballroom =.=


No comments: