
So I was bored. Can't go online and do econs because of the 'lovely' weather. And so I decided to fold some stuff....
*Screams* BUGS XD

Can you guess what is this? XD

A grasshopper lol. I was folding the upper part then only I realized that I don't have another paper with the same colour *head desks*
A small rant. I wanna chop off the head of this England friend that said that she will be visiting soon. No the status in her MSN "back in england" *rawr rawr*
She said that she will be in Malaysia on 11th August from China (she went to a vacation there for who knows how long *stabs something*). Then on 16th August I saw her pm going "in Hon Kong airport" and now 'back in England" I messaged her and she didn't reply. *head desk* *starts chanting a curse* NGAUM
She said that she will be in Malaysia on 11th August from China (she went to a vacation there for who knows how long *stabs something*). Then on 16th August I saw her pm going "in Hon Kong airport" and now 'back in England" I messaged her and she didn't reply. *head desk* *starts chanting a curse* NGAUM
































No comments:
Post a Comment