Sunday, August 31, 2008

Amusing

So I was watching NHK Music Japan Summer Special on j-Rock bands. I was very berry amused with one band's command on English.

You said to me so. "please love until dying."
For what do you hope to me?
Is it the hopeless last scene?
Answer,answer,answer...i don't want to die.
Da don vidivi da don again da don vidivi da don
The scream of insomnia. is the next my turn?
What is a lethal weapon?

Oh shit! it was done too much.
Oh shit! don't come near me.

Lethal weapon is lip. your affection rape me.


Let's sing to you again.

This is the last copulation.
Why can't you understand it?
Can't you hear my shout?
Again...until hate goes away.
Don't touch me!
Don't touch heart!
Don't show that face!
I don't want to die.

I NEARLY DIED LAUGHING AT THIS SONG OMG LOL!!! THE WORDS IN RED IS JUST SO FUNNY XDDDDD

And I thought I saw the lyrics "oh shit! pardon me" on tv. Hmm *rubs eyes*

And dad caught me rapping to Korean songs. MORE LIKE MUMBLING THROUGH *digs hole and hides*

3 comments:

Bego said...

Fyi, there IS oh shit~pardon me. I saw it on the lyrics posted on youtube =)

I blogged about this too haha XDD

Brendan said...

ROFL~

The Dark One said...

Bego: lol so then my attempt to rub my eyes has been wasted XD