Friday, May 08, 2009

WTF week

This week started with me SICK. So I only went to one Psychology lecture and went back home. Got worse the second day so skipped Social science tute and went to the UNI for the very very busy GP. Upon reaching I realiased I don't have the campus map with me so I stalked for a huge signboard and tried to memorise the place (failed) then got lost =.= so I went and look for this tiang with directions but it's ever so confusing that I can read it XD so went back to the signboard with the map (damn far away some more I was already half dying from breathing difficulties). Then went through a series of complex places and reached the "underground" doctor.....

Sign: No appointments today. We are fully booked!

Me: DSIDIDOSDOPDAEID WTFWTH

I spent like 45 mins to search that damn place!!!! And when I left, I reliased I could have took a short cut damn T_T

So went home and the damn nose decided to run faster T_T. Decided to check it out again the next day and going to the transfer advice day (skipping 3 lectures along *skips skips*). And then there's the super NICE signboard again:

Sign: No appointments today. We are fully booked!

Fine. Decided to ask for another day

Lady: Sorry but we're fully booked till next week :D
Me: T_T

So decided to head to the hospital next door, and got lost (shall not elaborate). In the end got directed to the EMERGENCY AND CASUALTIES DEPARTMENT...

Me: .....????

Seriously why is'nt there a NORMAL clinic LOL I swear I don't need to go there but I went anyways...

And Mr doc gave me a list of other docs in Adelaide and asked me to go there

Me: *looks at lists and addresses* wtf is this place...

And all need appointment =.=

Screwed that paper and went to the pharmacy to get medcine instead =.=

Today I was feeling better and decided to go to Linguistic tute (skipped Psy and Macro along) but then after I was ready to go catch the bus...

Me:...... WHERE IS MY STUDENT ID OMG NO SHIT

Mind you, in this place to get out of the building and into the building I need my ID T_T

Spent an hour hunting and found it lodged between my laptop bag and my drawer

Me: *looks at time* 11.30am.

Class starts: 11am

Bus ride: 15 mins

Me: UNMEI NO ITAZURA DA!!!!

Well I did hope for a holiday XD In the end I went to a Psychology lecture ONLY for this week lol.

And on Wednesday the bus I was on accidently hit a Mercedes.

What luck =.=

Eat veges and stay healthy people!


No comments: