Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adelaide

Is Adeadlaide by Sunday XD Went shopping for restaurants just to eat brakfast, but mist restaurants open at 11am and close at 4.30pm. Fuhyoh then Malaysian workers must have overworked for dunno how many extra hours XD

The Uni is great, think mini version of Hogwarts. I nearly got lost D: And dragged us around the uni, and I think he knows this place better than me XD

People here are awesome :D They smiled and nod and give you a long greeting when you buy items. "G'day maye. How are ya today? See la later"

Dad and I: *blinks*

Sometimes I just don't know how to reply XD Some random aussies were cheering for mum and I to SMILE when dadwas taking our photos. So odd XD Cultural shock XD I just smiled back at them and not the cam XDDD

And SHiqi you fail la. Like I said, we only see each other ONCE/TWICE a year how can u miss me? Am coming back in NOVEMBER which prolly means I'm gonna see you ONCE/TWICE again. And of course here got ang mo lang la. Did your common sense die? Tsk tsk






For Bego who is still thinking of which camera to buy, I took all this pics while speed walking :D Very clear :D

No comments: