Friday, January 16, 2009

WTFFFFF WTFFFFFF

I went to renew my damn passport and brought along the freaking COE(confirmation of enrollment) and whatever hell that I need to get a 50% discount off my passport.

AND WTF THEY WANT THE ORIGINAL COE. I asked Taylors adi and they say by email BUT THE IDIOTIC OFFICER KEPT REJECTING AND EVEN ASKED ME TO GO SEE HIS STUPID FACE TO GIMME A LECTURE AS IF I AM TRYING TO STEAL GOVERMENT MONEY!!!!

Dad even printed out his credit card statement BUT THEY WANT THE REAAAAAAALLLLL ONE. WTF They haven't own a credit card before is it? IT TAKES TIME TO PRINT THE DAMN STATEMENT LOR


Mr Idiot Chinese Guy who speaks in laoya english with broken sentences: cannot la I need your original one. this statement ah proves nothing! I dunno who he is. I dunno what this number is! If u pay maybe i consider la. But 3rd party mah i dunno who he is!
Me: *WTF you dunno numbers? Go drive and knock a tree* My dad =.=
MICG: but still i need your transcript! to prove that u paid!
Me: *WTF GO DIE LA IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ADI ARE U BLIND OR SUMTHING LET ME RECOMEND U TO A GOOD EYE DOCTOR WTF* *breathes* But *points to documents*
MICG: this one cannot! payment form only! I need a transcript!
Me: look. I paid through taylors ok how on earth are they gonna issue me a transcript??? The COE is already a proove! I asked taylors adi and they say send by email one
MICG: No this is not original!!! It's not easy to get goverment money you know.
ME: =.= *I am not trying to cheat you OKAY WTF* *storms off*

In the end I paid the full amount. Seriously why would I wanna cheat their department of RM150? Might as well go get a loan or scholarship from the gov and not return forever and ever. I earn much more btw. Stupid fella ARGH

THIS JUST PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH THAT I FORGOT MY DISASTROUS QTI!

Dad: just by seeing his face I beh tahan adi. Feel like slapping him too =.=
Me: letsgogetachainsawandsawhimintopieces
Dad: huh?
Me: nothing =.=

No comments: