Yay! Exams!! I like and dislike exams at the same time XD
Like:
1. No need to bring books!
2. No need to study!!!
3. No need to do homework!!
Dislikes:
1. Result day....
2. Get scolded by parents for bad marks...
3. Have TO STUDY!!!!
Muahahahaha XD
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































2 comments:
KYAAA I HATE EXAMS TOO !!! >.<"!!
.. but like you, I also like:
1. No need to bring books to school.
2. No hw to do
3. HOLIDAYS AFTER EXAM!!! I CAN FINALLY do all the nice stuffs.. watch all the nice videos..and enjoy myself with COUGHKEIICOUGH in PEACE!! <3. ahem. I mean I can DREAM of doing stuffs with coughKEIIcough. And I can continue writing sweet and fluffy stuff or crack fic depending on my mood =P
4. No need to study after exam.
5. Not getting results till next year.
6. Can print all the KEI pics i WANT!
7. Can READ ALL THE KOYATO fics I want
8. Can read Koyama's Member Love.
Muhahahaha
Post a Comment